Update on SCAL files

SCAL files are now available for download. They are listed on the side under SCAL files (down under labels).

If you use the cut files please give credit where credit is due and post a link here so others can get it too. I only ask that you use the cut files for personal use and please do not profit off my hard work. Thankyou.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SCAL- volleyball, Hello Kitty

These are my first cuts made with SCAL. I love how easy it is to use this program and to be able to cut out anything I want. If anyone wants the cut files it is on the right under the labels.

A special thanks to Susan for the directions. Her directions have been the easiest for me to understand. You can find them HERE.



Volleyball is cut at 6".


Hello Kitty is cut at 4".

2 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

glad that the lessons helped.

you are doing a great job keep it up

kermetta said...

i love your hello kitty I would love the cut file please Keep up the great work