Update on SCAL files

SCAL files are now available for download. They are listed on the side under SCAL files (down under labels).

If you use the cut files please give credit where credit is due and post a link here so others can get it too. I only ask that you use the cut files for personal use and please do not profit off my hard work. Thankyou.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Frankie Treat Bags















I completely CASED the project from HERE

I used the cricut DS top note die created by JenC for the face and back. I used a sizzix tab die for the nose on 3 of them and created a nose on DS for the other one. The eyes were done with nestabilities circles and circles cut in half for eyelids. The inside bag part that holds the candy- I did mine a little bigger than the one on the above link. I used a 8x11 piece of cs to make a little bigger to hold more candy. But HERE are the instructions with pictures on the box part.



2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

these are seriously cute!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

those are sooo adorable.