Update on SCAL files

SCAL files are now available for download. They are listed on the side under SCAL files (down under labels).

If you use the cut files please give credit where credit is due and post a link here so others can get it too. I only ask that you use the cut files for personal use and please do not profit off my hard work. Thankyou.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Easter Acetate Card


Here is another acetate Easter Card I made. This time I made the eggs 3-D

by stamping another image of the truck, cutting out the eggs, and using a pop dot on the back of them. Used stickles to add glitter. Markers to color in. Jewels on the truck tires. Primas. White stazon ink on the acetate card background. The stamp is from Darcies.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That card is just too cute... I love the image and your coloring is great.

Helen said...

Wow, these acetate cards are spectacular! :)