Update on SCAL files

SCAL files are now available for download. They are listed on the side under SCAL files (down under labels).

If you use the cut files please give credit where credit is due and post a link here so others can get it too. I only ask that you use the cut files for personal use and please do not profit off my hard work. Thankyou.

Saturday, December 15, 2007


These are coasters made from tumbler tiles from your local home improvement store. These are 4x4 in size. I used regular ink to stamp images. Sealed with acrylic sealer. Some people prefer to use craft or pigment ink. The colors on these did fade after a while with the regular ink. I think the pigment ink would stay more colorful for longer. On the back side I attached think corkboard to make them skid proof. I used the red double stick tape to adhere the cork to make sure it stayed on there.
Americana coasters- The angel company stamps, Stampin Up ink pads
Butterfly coasters- Stampin up inks and stamp set

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

These R so cute. I think even I could do these. Hope you don't mind if I coaster-lift 'em. I promise to make them my own.